Terms and Conditions
Constellation Brands New Zealand Limited
Selaks Pak N Save Gift Card promotion Terms and Conditions
Conditions of Entry
1. Information on how to enter and prize details set out in all communications regarding the Pak N Save Selaks Wines Promotion (Promotion) form part of the Conditions of Entry.
2. Purchase of Selaks Reserve Wines is necessary to enter the Promotion.
3. By participating in the Promotion, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees and acknowledges that these Conditions of Entry and the decisions of the Promoter on all matters relating to the Promotion are final and binding.
4. The “Promoter” is Constellation Brands New Zealand Limited (New Zealand Company No: 250695) of Nobilo Winery, 45 Station Road, Huapai, Auckland.
5. The Promotion commences 11th July 2016 at 00.01 (local time in NZ) and concludes on 7th August 2016 at 23:59 (local time in NZ) (Promotion Period).
6. Entry into the Promotion is only open to entrants who meet the following eligibility requirements:
a) who are residents of New Zealand and over the age of 18 years;
b) who are not employees of the Promoter or the Promoter’s associated agencies or companies directly involved in the Promotion (as determined by the Promoter) and their immediate family members are ineligible to participate.
c) who register their contact details in accordance with condition 7; and
How to Enter
7. To enter, entrants must (during the Promotion Period) text SELAKS to 244.
8. Standard Text Charges apply
9. There are three (3) major prizes to be won for this Promotion. The prize consists of Pak N save Gift cards to the value of $NZD1000
10. The prize will be drawn at 11.00am on 11 August 2016 and will be awarded in a form to be determined by the Promoter.
11. The prize-winner/s will be notified by telephone on or after 11th August 2016 by the Promoter using the contact details provided to the Promoter by the entrant at registration and advised that their entry has been drawn.
12. Should the prize remain unclaimed by a winner or the winner cannot be contacted by 11th September2016 an unclaimed prize draw will take place at 9:00am on 12th September 2016.
13. No prize is either redeemable for cash or transferable. Each prize-winner accepts the prize ‘as is’ and acknowledges that the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize. There will be no compensation in the event that prize winners are unable to use all or part of the prize.
14. All valid claims for a prize and entitlements will be met unless they involve fraud or ineligibility. The Promoter reserves the right, and by their entry into the Promotion each entrant consents to the Promoter exercising this right, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and prize claims.
19. The Promoter will use its best endeavours to provide the prizes listed. If any of the prizes are unavailable for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize or item for a prize or item of an equivalent value.
20. If the entry is submitted via text message and there is a dispute as to who submitted the winning entry, the winner will be the authorised account holder of the email address or mobile phone number used to enter the promotion.
Limitation of Liability
21. Nothing in these Conditions of Entry limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Consumer Guarantees Act (Non-Excludable Guarantees).
22. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (and its associated agencies and companies and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents) is not liable to any person for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever, including (without limitation) personal injury or property damage, suffered as a result of or arising from any person participating in the competition or in connection with winning (or not winning), using or benefiting from the prize.
23. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter reserves the right to suspend, modify or terminate this promotion. The Promoter will not be liable for any claims arising out of or in connection with any suspension, modification or termination.
Personal Information and Privacy
24. Information collected pursuant to the Promotion from entrants will be handled in accordance with all applicable laws in New Zealand, including the Privacy Act. All entrants details will only be held for the purposes of this promotion (which may include disclosure to third parties for the purposes of processing and conducting the promotion). By entering the promotion the entrants consent to the use of their information as described.
25. Entrants may access, and request correction of, their personal information held by the Promoter by contacting 09 412 6666.
26. The Promoter’s failure to enforce any term of these Conditions of Entry shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision by the Promoter.
27. Any costs associated with entering the competition or associated with the use of the prize are the responsibility of the entrants.
28. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
29. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings or the use of the prize winnings. It is the responsibility of each entrant to seek independent advice on the possible implications this may have on their own financial situation.
30. Records of all entries become and remain the sole property of the Promoter.
31. Except where prohibited by law, participation in the Promotion constitutes a prize-winner’s consent to the Promoter’s use of the prize-winner’s name, likeness, opinions and address for: (1) any future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide, without further payment or consideration or notice; and (2) any disclosure of such information by the Promoter required by law, and it is a condition of entry that in order to claim the prize, prize-winners must agree to execute any necessary consents and releases to effect the foregoing.
32. Any cancellation, suspension or modification to the Promotion will be notified on the Promoter’s website: http://www.constellationnz.com/index.html.
33. Prior to receiving a prize and being declared a winner, the entrant will be required to show proof of identity, e.g. passport or driver’s license, and sign a declaration of eligibility and acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
34. If all or any part of any term or condition contained in these Conditions of Entry shall be declared or become unenforceable, invalid or illegal for any reason, such term or provision (or part thereof) shall be deemed severed from these Conditions of Entry to the extent of the unenforceability, invalidity or illegality and the other terms and conditions hereof shall remain in full force and effect as if the offending term or provision (or part thereof) had not been inserted herein.
35. These Conditions of Entry shall be governed by the laws of New Zealand and each entrant agrees to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
I, ________________________________ agree and accept the above terms and conditions.
Full Name: ____________________________________________
Photo Identification Sighted by The Promoter: Y/N
Photo Identification Details: __________________________